Thursday 25 April 2013

I've been bad!!


Top - Matalan
Dungarees - Miss Selfridge
Socks - Primark
Creepers

Hello girlies, long time no speak. I have been a terrible blogger lately, don't know what's been wrong with me apart from the shit college life I lead however I am ready to get back into the world of blogging, especially now spring is upon us. The weather has finally sorted itself and the legs and asses are coming out everywhere, but still a few remain in winter coats? What is wrong with those people!? I have nearly reached the end of college now and handed in my history coursework and finished my photography exam, all that is left is my history exam .. definitely gonna ace that.. not. Anyway I have become obsessed with buying make-up lately, it's an addiction. I'm thinking of making a YouTube channel to assist my blog when I get a decent camera that will film also, so watch this space in the summer.



15 comments:

  1. Love the dungarees! They have become such a big hit again! I remember owning my first pair when I was only a little girl, love them just as much as I did when I was only tiny! Great blog, new follower!

    kimberley-xxx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. love those dungarees! xx

    makeupmusicfashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look lovely! Gorgeous dungarees - loove them so much right now ox

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like dungarees, but skirt version haha. And that top is so cute ^^
    Love this outfit!

    Maria x

    craftyowl93.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those dungarees look awesome on you. I like your top as well can't believe its matalan.

    www.fashion-underdog.blogspot.co.uk
    Emma
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your tee, nice outfit perfect for spring too! :-)

    www.krystelcouture.com
    Designer Dress Hire Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  7. These dungarees look so lovely on you! x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love how you styled the dungarees! I just bought a similar pair today from toppers, cant wait to wear them! X

    http://aztecdoll.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this outfit, dungarees are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this outfit, dungarees are so cool and you've paired them perfectly.
    You're gorgeous!
    Lots of love from New Zealand,
    Samantha
    NovellaPlace.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. just found your blog and im in love!!! of style is AMAZING

    http://itsrowanneslife.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is such a cool outfit, that top is such a great piece, so versatile! love it!
    Happy to be your newest follower!! xx
    Alice Barton ♥ TheMowWay

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great post love :) Love the dungarees!

    Please check out my blog?

    http://terriface01.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. <3 this look makes me wish for the sun to come back.
    Style With Friends

    ReplyDelete